I really want one of these and it's the best price I've found for the Dyson DC35 which is now on sale from Big W
Buy Dyson DC35 | Read Reviews | BIG W Online Store Australia
Dyson DC35 Multi Floor DC35 cleans up top, down below and in-between, with tools for every floor type. The motorised floor tool attaches to the wand, or directly to the machine for awkward spaces. DC35 has a 15 minute run time (13 with the floor tool attached) - or 6 minutes on Boost mode.
Click an image to zoom
- Radix Cyclone™ technology
- Some conventional vacuum cleaners use a bag that can clog and cause suction to drop. Dyson vacuums use Radix Cyclone™ technology to separate dirt from the air by centrifugal force. It doesn't rely on a bag or filter that clogs, so delivers powerful suction.
- Dyson digital motor
- Michael Faraday discovered electromagnetic induction, the principle behind the electric motor, in 1831. Yet, despite being technologically advanced at the time, electric motors have changed very little since. Bulky, old-fashioned components and lots of moving parts prone to failure.
- Dyson engineers spent a decade developing new types of highly efficient digital motors. The Dyson digital motor is smaller, lighter, cleaner and more power-efficient than conventional electric motors. Dyson digital motors use digital pulse technology, spinning at up to 104,000 times a minute (five times faster than a racing car engine).
- Motorised floor tool with carbon fibre filaments
- DC35 machines have a motorised floor tool with two types of brushes for different floor surfaces. The carbon fibre brush bar has rows of ultra-fine filaments engineered to remove fine dust from hard floors. These filaments are made from pure carbon fibre, selected for its anti-static properties. There are also stiff nylon bristles for carpets. They spin at high speed to remove ground-in dirt.
- Detachable long-reach wand
- The wand is made from lightweight aluminium. It extends to 66cm to clean up high, down low and into awkward gaps. Remove the wand and you can use your DC35 machine as a handheld – ideal for quickly cleaning up spills and removing dust and dirt from the car.
- Dual power mode
- Dual power mode gives you two power options. 15 minutes of high, constant suction for longer tasks (13 minutes with the motorised floor tool attached). Or 6 minutes on MAX power for tougher cleans.
- Lithium-ion battery
- Releases charge evenly with no drop off. Recharges in 3.5hrs, up to three times faster than others
I love to shop!