Here's a great offer from Adore Beauty for you:
Spend $75 or more on Dermalogica in one transaction and receive a 3-piece Hydration Gift.
Enter the promo code HYDRATION in your Shopping Cart to receive your gift.
Link : Dermalogica Skincare | Up to 40% Off | FREE Shipping - Adore Beauty
Buy Dermalogica products online in Australia.Save up to 40% on Dermalogica.
If you want a skin care system that's all about results, look no further than Dermalogica. If you want your skin care to come with fancy jars and famous spokesmod ... read more >>
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel 500...
- Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream 100m...
- Dermalogica Active Moist 100ml - 100ml
- Dermalogica PreCleanse 150ml
- Dermalogica Age Smart Skinperfect Pri...
- Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Firm
- Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balanc...
- Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner 250ml
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel 250...
- Dermalogica Age Smart Dynamic Skin Re...
- Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub
While the Dermalogica story begins in 1986, the force of change in the industry started in Los Angeles, circa 1983. Jane Wurwand, a tenured, United Kingdom-trained skin therapist new to the American "esthetician" industry, recognized that continuing skin and body therapy education was practically non-existent in the United States. Jane put her education in action, opening a small classroom in Marina del Rey, California under the name The International Dermal Institute (IDI). She invited licensed skin therapists to get hands-on with the postgraduate training so critical to making them competitive in the business. Today, IDI is considered the international gold-standard for postgraduate skin and body therapy training with 37 locations worldwide. While teaching at IDI, it didnít take long for Jane to realize no product line embraced her belief of skin health as opposed to "beauty," so she developed her own. And in 1986, Dermalogica was born. The vision was clear Ė a product line free of common irritants and ingredients that could cause breakouts that would improve skin health.