ING Direct are offering the highest interest rate in Australia for a 2 year (24 months) fixed term deposit as of 13th of June 2013, to find the most up to date information head to: Comparing the best rate for 2 years 24 months term deposit in Australia which updates every Thursday with the best rates.
The interest rate ING Direct Australia is currently 4.6% for 2 years:
Interest Rates - Term Deposits and Savings - ING DIRECT
Earning high interest rates is straight forward with ING DIRECT.
- Savings Maximiser interest rates
- Personal Term Deposits interest rates
- Savings Accelerator interest rates
ING DIRECT Savings Maximiser interest rates
- New Savings Maximiser customers will receive a variable welcome rate, currently 4.75% p.a. for 4 months from account opening, on balances up to $250,000. This rate is subject to change and after 4 months will revert to the Savings Maximiser standard variable rate applicable at the time, which is currently 3.00% p.a. This offer is applicable on the first Savings Maximiser that you open (including joint accounts) and is for a limited time only. Apply online now.
- After 4 months, to help you reach your savings goals sooner, we’ll give you a Loyalty Bonus of 0.75% p.a. above the standard variable rate when you increase your balance by $200 or more a month (excluding interest). This Loyalty Bonus applies on balances up to $50,000 and is subject to change.
ING DIRECT Personal Term Deposits interest rates
Personal Term Deposits offer a fixed rate of interest for the duration of the term and require a minimum opening deposit of $10,000.
Term Interest rate 30 day rate 2.75% p.a. 90 day rate 4.00% p.a. 120 day rate 4.00% p.a. 180 day rate 4.00% p.a. 210 day rate 4.20% p.a. 270 day rate 4.00% p.a. 330 day rate 4.00% p.a. 1 year rate 4.50% p.a. 2 year rate 4.60% p.a.
If you don't have $10,000 to save, the next highest is St George with 4.3%:
see St George's rates here: