All the info is in a big picture:
Mozo $500 Cash Back Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are current as at 12/3/2014.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Mozo's $500 Cash Back promotion is open to:
- Mozo members who submit an enquiry to Mozo's Mystery Bank service via the link contained in the Mozo March MoneyZone newsletter by 11.59pm (AEST) on 15/04/2014; and
- Channel 7 Morning Show viewers who submit an enquiry to Mozo's home loan service by phoning 136 696 by 5.00pm (AEST) on 30/06/2014.
- To be eligible for the corresponding $500 cash back, participants must have been approved for, and settled, a new home loan with a home loan lender that Mozo has referred the participant's enquiry before 1/12/2014.
- The $500 cash back is only available to enquiries that results in you being approved for, and settling, a new home loan over $250,000.
- The $500 cash back is limited to $500 per person, irrespective of how many loans you may settle. Joint borrowers will collectively receive one $500 cash back and will be considered as one person for the purposes of this cash back offer.
- The $500 cash back offer is not available on any refinance of or an increase to the limit of an existing home loan with the same provider.
- The $500 cash back will be credited to your nominated bank account within 45 days of Mozo receiving confirmation of the relevant home loan settlement from the home loan lender.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Mozo for late or misdirected claims.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Mozo, Mozo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- No other discounts or offers apply.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of New South Wales. Participants and Mozo submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and any courts that may hear appeals from those courts about any proceedings in connection with these terms and conditions.