Cheapest Phone plans proudly bought to you by Aldi, that may not be 100% accurate but God damn these deals are good value-
Value Pack updates December 2015
We are making some updates to our Value Packs from 16th December 2015 to provide you with even more value for money.
The new Value Packs are shown in the comparison table below, but here is a summary of the changes:
- M Value pack will include $40 of included value (that's an extra $10) plus it will come with an extra 300MB of data to give you 1GB of included data and it will include 500MB of weekend data. The price will remain at $20.
- L Value pack will include $70 of included value (that's an extra $20) plus it will come with 500MB of weekend data. The price will remain at $25.
- XL Value pack will include 90 minutes of calls to eligible international numbers, plus it will come with 4GB of data (that's an extra 1.5GB!) and the weekend data inclusion is increasing to 1GB. The price will remain at $35.
- XXL Value Pack will include 180 minutes of calls to eligible international numbers, plus it will come with 6GB of data (that's an extra 1.5GB!) and the weekend data inclusion is increasing to 1GB. The price will remain at $45
We are also improving the way data is consumed.
Currently data is consumed in 25Kb blocks, but from 16th December data will be consumed in 1Kb increments. That means that if you only use 1Kb of data then only 1Kb of data will be depleted from your balance; helping your data to last longer.
This change will benefit all customers who use data as it applies to Pay As You Go, Value Packs and Data Packs.
- There are no changes to the inclusions of the S Value Pack, but the data consumption rate will change to 1Kb increments.
- If you purchase a M, L, XL or XXL Value Pack before 16th December 2015, you will receive the current plan inclusions.
- If you have auto-recharge set on your M, L, XL or XXL pack and your recharge occurs before 16th December 2015, you will receive the current plan inclusions, all future recharges after this date will automatically include the new plan inclusions.
- If you are on our Old S or Old L Value Packs, there will be no change to the inclusions of your Pack, but the data consumption rate will change to 1Kb increments. Remember that if you change to the new Value Packs, you will no longer be able to purchase the Old Value Packs.
Review our new Value Packs
The following Value Packs are available effective 16th December 2015.
Remember All of our Packs include free ALDI 2 ALDI calls and SMS meaning you can chat to friends and family who are also with ALDImobile without worrying about your credit.1
Important information 1Free calls and SMS to ALDImobile numbers is only available when you have a Value Pack added to your service (it is not available if you only have Pay As You Go credit). 2The examples shown are if you use your included credit to only make calls. You can use your credit for any combination of national calls, SMS, MMS and voicemail. Equivalent rates are: Standard National Fixed Line, Mobile and Voicemail Call rates are 10c per minute, the cost of making a 2 minute call is 20c. Standard National SMS rates are 10c per SMS, Standard National MMS rates are 30c per MMS and Standard National Video MMS rates are 60c per Video MMS. 3Excludes some use such as: calls/SMS/MMS to international numbers, satellite numbers, and premium numbers (eg. 19xx numbers) video MMS and all use overseas. Free weekend calls to standard national fixed lines and standard national mobile (on other networks), 13, 1300 and 18 numbers and voicemail (applies from 00:00 Saturday to 23:59 Sunday). 4Weekend data can only be used on the weekends of the recharge period. Once the weekend data has been depleted, any data used on the weekends will be depleted from your included standard data. 5If you purchase a Data add-on, it expires at the end of your Value Pack; view the full plan details for more information about purchasing extra data.6Included international calls are to eligible numbers and countries only, you can review the list of eligible numbers here.
These Value Packs can be added to a Pay As You Go plan, it cannot be added if you have a Data Pack. If you add a Value Pack whilst you have a Data Pack, you will forfeit the Data Pack and any remaining data.