Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Just had the most users online at one time

  1. #1
    Gav
    Gav is offline
    Administrator Gav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    From Newcastle
    Posts
    8,420
    Blog Entries
    2

    Just had the most users online at one time

    Most users ever online was 115, 14-03-2013 at 10:27 PM.

    Slowly starting to get this site running.

    The finance section Saver Scene Australia Finance should be completed next week and ready for regular updates
    fool likes this.



  2. #2
    Administrator fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    17,312
    Nice! I did notice that you can't see how many users are reading a thread at the bottom of that thread, I noticed that function disappeared from another forum at the same time as this one lost it. You could previously view if members or guests were viewing a thread you were viewing.

  3. #3
    Gav
    Gav is offline
    Administrator Gav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    From Newcastle
    Posts
    8,420
    Blog Entries
    2
    yeah it was burning up the server power and the site's currently piggybacking on the back of a friends server to keep costs down... well that is what the site's about!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12
    Just a question. how do people find out about your forum? eg how are you spreading the word. I stumbled upon this forum through so pretty random search terms.

  5. #5
    Gav
    Gav is offline
    Administrator Gav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    From Newcastle
    Posts
    8,420
    Blog Entries
    2
    hi edhen2416, welcome to the forum!

    Currently 90% would be pretty random search terms, the other 10% are pretty much twitter, occasional link referral.

    Really like the 1000 money saving hints posts you've done.

    It's early days for the forum, but hopefully will grow over time.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12
    Thankyou. It will be good to have a good australian based forum for communicating with likeminded individuals.

  7. #7
    Gav
    Gav is offline
    Administrator Gav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    From Newcastle
    Posts
    8,420
    Blog Entries
    2
    Hi again eden2416, just wondering do you remember what search term you used to get here?

  8. #8
    Administrator fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    17,312
    I knew of the UK site a while ago then saw the Aussie one pop up so I figured I'd join, it's bad because I'm searching for bargains to list and I have to leave my wallet in another room haha.
    Gav likes this.

  9. #9
    Senior Member DealDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sydney Oz
    Posts
    2,258
    I just saw it at 118

  10. #10
    Gav
    Gav is offline
    Administrator Gav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    From Newcastle
    Posts
    8,420
    Blog Entries
    2
    ah missed it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-03-2013, 06:32 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 10:32 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-10-2012, 11:34 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-08-2012, 08:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
share this page


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129