BioShock Infinite [Download] - Pre-Order and get $30 worth of 2K Games credit through Amazon US:
Amazon.com: BioShock Infinite [Download]: Video Games
Pre-order and get $30 worth of 2K Games credit upon release March 26, plus "BioShock Infinite: Mind in Revolt" for Kindle and the "Industrial Revolution Pack" free
Customers who pre-order BioShock Infinite will receive a $30 credit to use on 2K game downloads (excluding BioShock Infinite, BioShock Infinite Season Pass, and games available for pre-order). The $30 credit will be delivered upon release of the game on March 26, 2013. Limit one per customer. Credit must be used by March 26, 2014 limit one per customer. Additionally, pre-order customers will also receive a credit good to redeem a free copy of "BioShock Infinite: Mind in Revolt" for Kindle. An e-mail detailing how to redeem your free Kindle book will be e-mailed within two days after placing your pre-order. Pre-order customers will also receive the "Industrial Revolution Pack", which includes three gear items, 500 bonus in-game currency, five lock picks as well as the Industrial Revolution puzzle game. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offers apply to all existing pre-orders.
From the Manufacturer
BioShock Infinite is a first-person shooter like you’ve never seen. Set in 1912, players assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt, sent to the flying city of Columbia on a rescue mission. His target? Elizabeth, imprisoned since childhood. During their daring escape, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond -- one that lets Booker augment his own abilities with her world-altering control over the environment. Together, they fight from high-speed Sky-Lines, in the streets and houses of Columbia, on giant zeppelins, and in the clouds, all while learning to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, and immersing players in a story that is not only steeped in profound thrills and surprises, but also invests its characters with deep emotional bonds.
A brand-new BioShock adventure set in the mobile sky city of Columbia.
- Immersive Story: From BioShock creators Irrational Games comes an all-new chapter of the BioShock story. The year is 1912 and you’re Booker DeWitt, a former Pinkerton agent with his life on the line. His mission: rescue the mysterious Elizabeth from the sky-city Columbia or never leave it alive. But why is everyone so afraid of a young girl?
- A City in the Sky: The BioShock franchise leaves the depths of the ocean to soar among the clouds in the flying city of Columbia. A technological marvel, it’s a beautiful and vibrant world that has a very dark secret – a secret that not only threatens the existence of Columbia but could change Booker forever.
- Sky-Lines: Using his Sky-Hook, Booker is able to dish out severe hands-on punishment and traverse the city’s hook points and Sky-Lines, turning them into weaponized roller coasters.
- Tears: Your traveling companion Elizabeth is more than just a pretty face – she has the power to open Tears in time and space. Booker can use these Tears to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling cover, weapons, turrets, and other resources out of thin air.
- Vigors: What would a BioShock game be without a variety of devastating powers surging through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you? From throwing explosive fireballs and lightning to unleashing a murder of crows upon your victims, Vigors let you tailor your play style for maximum effect.
- New Combat Experience: With deadly weapons in one hand and powerful Vigors in the other, you will fight your way through the floating city of Columbia to freedom. All the while you’ll be capturing zeppelins to destroy all onboard, riding Sky-Lines to launch devastating aerial attacks, and opening world-changing Tears to gain the advantage. You’ve never seen combat like this. Weapons, Tears, Vigors, Sky-Lines – every system in the game can be combined for devastating effect.
- 1999 Mode: The player can unlock a secret version of the game called “1999 Mode” that gives experienced players a taste of the kind of design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.
Save Elizabeth & use her powers.
Avoid pursuing 'Songbird'.
Utilize the Skyline rail system.
All-new mechanized enemies.
Set in 1912, BioShock Infinite introduces an entirely new narrative experience that lifts players out of the familiar confines of Rapture, and rockets them to Columbia, an immense city in the sky.
Players assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt, sent to Columbia to rescue Elizabeth, a young woman imprisoned there since childhood. DeWitt will develop a relationship with Elizabeth, augmenting his abilities with hers so the pair may escape from a city that is literally falling from the sky. You will learn to fight foes in high-speed Sky-Line battles, engage in combat both indoors and outdoors, and harness the power of dozens of new weapons and abilities.