LEGO Movie offers:
Make a purchase of $60 AUD or more of any LEGO brick construction product from participating retailers to receive a single childs movie voucher to a standard screening of THE LEGO MOVIE.
Click here to read the Terms & Conditions for full details.
To complete your claim simply select the easiest option for you:
I want to print off a claim form and send in my completed claim form along with my original receipt.Your claim form and receipt will need to be received by close of business on the 19th of April, 2014. Please allow 10 business days for processing from the date your paperwork is received. Once you have been validated, you will receive an email with the next steps on claiming your ticket
. PRINT CLAIM FORM
I would like to complete my claim form online and upload a copy of my receipt.
You will need a scan of your receipt before you start the claim process. The scan needs to clearly show your receipt details.
Please ensure your scan is less than 1MB in size and is one of the following formats: JPEG, PNG or PDF.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Only entries which are submitted and comply with these conditions of entry may take part in this competition.
- The promoter is LEGO Australia Pty Ltd (ABN42 001 540 914) of Level 2, 1 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with this competition are ineligible.
- The promotion commences on 10/03/2014 and concludes on 12/04/2014 at 11:59pm AEDST (promotional period).
- Any purchase of $60 AUD or more of any LEGO brick construction product from participating retailers during the promotional period entitles the customer to redeem a single childs movie voucher to a standard screening of THE LEGO MOVIE.
- All other LEGO MOVIE licensed product are excluded from the promotion. This includes (but is not limited to) bags, stationery, watches, drink bottles, apparel and storage units.
- To claim Customers are required to visit www.legomoviepromotion.com.au and complete the online entry form providing requested details (Name, email address, phone number) as well as including details of the Qualifying Purchase (full purchase receipt/tax invoice number, retailer of purchase). Once fully completed, customers must upload a scanned legible image of the original receipt clearly highlighting the minimum $60 spend to complete the claim Customers must complete their online entry by the 19/04/2014.
Alternatively, the claimant can print out a completed claim form and mail in with the original purchase receipt to ‘THE LEGO MOVIE Promotion, PO BOX 422, Moorabbin, VIC 3189 by last mail, 19/04/2014. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected mail. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and to disqualify any claimant who tampers with the redemption process or who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Validated entries will be emailed a unique code to the address provided at the time of entry. Customers must take this unique code to www.legomovieticket.com.au to validate their code. The code can be validated online up until 11:59pm AEDST on 30/04/2014. Upon validation, claimants will be able to print off one (1) single child movie voucher entitling entry to a screening of THE LEGO MOVIE at any of the participating cinemas listed on the Website.
- Multiple claims permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per specified purchase requirement; (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements. Codes can only be used once. If the claimant cannot print off their voucher they can call 1300 325 422 for assistance.
- A. Each voucher is valid for the redemption of one (1) child (aged 15 years and under) ticket to screening of THE LEGO MOVIE as listed on the Website including those designated as No Free Ticket sessions up to the value of $14.50. B. Voucher price excludes 3D/Real D ,VMAX and Xtremescreen surcharge which is in addition to the voucher price and payable by the claimant. C. The voucher is valid for a single use only. D. Any costs in excess of the $14.50 voucher must be covered by the consumer (e.g. 3D glasses). E. If voucher is lost it cannot be replaced. Void if resold. F. No reproductions will be accepted. G. No change will be provided to consumer. H. Not valid for Gold Class, alternative content, special events or in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. I. Vouchers can only be redeemed through the ticketbox. J. Redemption for admission is subject to availability. For participating cinemas and further information please visit the Website.
- Voucher expires on 14 May 2014 or when the film stops screening, whichever is sooner. Vouchers are not transferable or exchangeable, their validity cannot be extended, nor can they be exchanged for cash. Offer is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual offer and service providers. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The movie ticket is not to be used/redeemed in conjunction with any other offer, including reduced priced movie tickets or other free ticket offers.
- If the promoter deems that a consumer has acted fraudulently in claiming their reward by supplying duplicate receipts or engaging in other fraudulent activity, the promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion not to process the claim.
- The promoter and its associated agencies, are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the use of a reward or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the promoter may in its discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to any government regulation.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a recipient to take part in any or all aspects of the reward, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a recipient is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the reward. It is a condition of accepting the reward that the recipient may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion
- All entries become the property of the promoter ("we/us") on receipt and we reserve the right to use any personal information provided by an entrant ("you") to enter you in the competition and conduct the competition. If you do not provide us with all or part of the personal information requested we may not be able to enter you into the competition. We may also use personal information about you for related purposes such as sending you information about other related promotions.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct this Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers suppliers and, as required, to regulatory authorities. It is a condition of entry that Claimants provide the personal information requested and consent to the use of their personal information as specified in these Terms and Conditions. If a Claimant does not provide the information and consent required, that Claimant’s Claim will be rejected. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Claimant. The Claimant may opt out of receiving further communications of this nature from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter. Claimants should direct any request to access, update or correct information by writing to the Privacy Officer at the Promoter’s address set out in clause 2.