Be quick this is free for 24 hours only and looks like a good tool for Apple users:
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
===Free for 24 hours only. Download Now!===
===Regular price - $14.99!!!===
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 04 June 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 60.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GORILLIZED CORPORATION
- © Gorillized Corporation
TOP 10 US APPSTORE
TOP 1 IN GERMANY, CHINA AND OTHER COUNTRIES
*** Now with SkyDrive Synchronization***
"Outline+ is the OneNote app for the iPad that OneNote should have been in the first place." - CNET How To's, Matt Elliott.
"Outline+ is insanely sleek, very flexible, and chock-full of functionality. " 9/10 - TapScape.com
"The OneNote support that Outline+ does provide is fantastic." 9/10 - AppStorm.
"Few match up to the slickness and full array of features offered by Outline+" - TabTimes
Outline+ is an ultimate OneNote reader and editor designed right for iPad. Whether you use OneNote for personal work, class or field notes, Outline+ is a must-have app for taking your OneNote notebooks anywhere with you.
Retina-ready! Outline+ is all the power of Microsoft OneNote on your iPad. Itís blazing fast and incredibly flexible Ė allowing you to arrange your notes and pages your way. Quickly capture new ideas, build a concept map, create to-do lists and search all your content and sync it with OneNote via Dropbox secure cloud or iTunes.
Who uses Outline+? More than 100,000 students, sales people, real estate agents, journalists, writers, teachers, attorneys, lawyers around the world. It is PERFECT for everyone who needs a fast and reliable OneNote tool for note-taking, list-making and outlining.
== Works Great With Microsoft OneNote ==
Made for OneNote format, Outline+ reads and writes perfect rich text notes compatible with your OneNote on PC.
- Read OneNote files. All your notebooks look 100% identical in Outline+ including formatting, links, and images.
- Edit OneNote files. Type anywhere on a page, format text, create lists, stamp styles, add images, create sections and subsections, draw comments.
== Sync OneNote to iPad ==
Two secure ways of syncing for keeping all your notes on the iPad and PC up-to-date.
- Sync notes via SkyDrive, Dropbox and Box. Two-way synchronization in real time just works. Simply link Outline+ to your SkyDrive, Dropbox or Box accounts and access your notes anywhere.
- Sync notes via USB. Keep your notes safe from the internet or Wi-Fi networks. Transfer your sensitive information directly to your device via USB cable and iTunes.
== Your Notes Are Safe ==
- No desktop clients, nor random clouds. Outline+ is the simplest and safest note-taking app for home and office. Subscription fees - what is it? You own the app forever.
- Together with OneNote note-taking engine and online cloud storages you can always restore any revision of your notes. Your notes are backed up automatically in Dropbox.
WATCH YOUTUBE TRAILER: Introducing Outline+ OneNote Co-Pilot for iPad - YouTube
▪ OneNote 2013 - Reading and editing
▪ OneNote 2010 - Reading and editing
▪ OneNote 2007 - Limited support; reading only, text only
▪ OneNote 2003 - Not supported
What we are working on:
- Sharepoint and Protected Sections in Enterprise version (contact us to be an early adopter of Outline+ Enterprise)
- Better content selection, copy and paste
Follow our Facebook and Twitter to be updated!
Gorillized Web SiteOutline+ Support
What's New in Version 2.5
- Skydrive Sync
- Support of external keyboards
- Lot of smaller improvements and bugfixes. App is faster and more stable now.
by Jellybelly_59With this new update, this app becomes so much more viable as a writing tool on the ipad. Skydrive sync is seamless and the developers have delivered on the promise they made about making this feature available. Aesthetically it's fantastic and looks just like onenote on the pc. GREAT WORK
by Foxemd66Since update to sync directly to skydrive this app has become perfect. Layout is brilliant, immensely better than the one note app as it maintains original formatting. Very much worth it.
by Skeptikos.comI'm using Outline with Onenote on Dropbox. It works perfectly. Presentation is great and it has all features I can ask for ... except ... the ability to re-arrange Tabs. And, some times I find the duplicate tabs created to handle conflicts a bit annoying. But, I have been using this app since its first baby steps, and it has come a long way !!!