Another free offer from iTunes for iPad and iPhone this time it's the Awesome Sesame Street app:
Another Monster at the End of This Book...Starring Grover & Elmo!
By Sesame Street
** Brought to you for FREE
by a trusted Sesame Street sponsor **
** 2012 Parents' Choice Gold Award! **
** Winner of 2012 Appy Award: Best Book App! **
** Reached #1 in Books! **
** Reached #2 in Top iPad Apps! **
There’s something waiting at the end of this book. Could it be…a monster?!? Loveable, furry old Grover is about to find out—and he’s bringing his equally loveable and furry friend Elmo with him!
In this sequel to the best-selling, chart-topping Monster at the End of This Book app, Grover invents giggle-worthy ways to prevent readers from getting closer to another monster hiding at the end of this story. But an ever-curious Elmo asks for your help to slip past Grover every time.
Young readers will delight in the very funny push-and-pull dynamic of this interactive story. And parents will know that their little monsters are reading, laughing, and learning with trusted, beloved Sesame Street characters.
Built with groundbreaking technology and bursting with innovative activities woven right into the story, Another Monster at the End of This Book will provide hours of tap-happy fun for kids (and grown-ups!) of all ages.
This app’s many features include:
- All-new animation featuring the voices of Grover and Elmo
- Engaging activities that build vocabulary and spatial-relations skills
- Word highlighting for beginning readers
- Intuitive finger-tapping, so little ones can play independently
- Bookplate personalization so you can add your child’s name!
- Parents’ tab to help you and your child get even more from the app experience
This app is being brought to you for free by a trusted Sesame Street sponsor. There is a brief message from the sponsor in the app. This message is intended for parents and designed so that children can easily close it, skipping right to the story. If you'd like to make this a message-free experience all the time, choose the "Purchase Sponsorship-Free Version" offer inside the app.
That purchase, as well as any link that could lead outside the app, is locked behind a protective "baby-gate" to create a safe reading and play space for preschoolers.
Our goal is to make quality apps accessible to every family and provide the best possible experience for children. If you have any questions or comments, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sesame Street Web SiteAnother Monster at the End of This Book...Starring Grover & Elmo! Support
What's New in Version 3
• This update allows brand-new users the opportunity to download the app for free with messaging from a trusted Sesame Street sponsor. Existing users have the option to update and opt-out of messages via the green info tab on the home screen.
• Additional research-tested "baby-gates" have been introduced. These lock preschoolers out of any purchase and any link that leaves the app.
We always welcome your comments and questions. Please email us at: email@example.com.
View In iTunes This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Category: Books
- Updated: 15 May 2013
- Version: 3
- Size: 146 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sesame Workshop Apps
- © 2011 Sesame Workshop. All Rights Reserved., © 2011 Callaway Digital Arts. All Rights Reserved.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application. All Versions: