I know other free seeds offers from the Good Guys were popular on here and they've got another one!!!!!!!!
I don't think you have to send your favourite recipe to enter from reading the T&Cs, still sounds good, my favourite is Pizza!!!!!
Enter the competition to get the free capsicum seeds here:
FREE Capsicum Seed Packets
At The Good Guys we love to #CreateGoodFood!
These Little Veggie Patch Co. Capsicum seeds will have you harvesting fresh capsicums in no time at all.
Share your favourite recipes that use Capsicums with The Good Guys on Facebook or tweet us! @TheGoodGuysAU - and don't forget to use the hashtag #CreateGoodFood
Promotion starts AEDT: December 02, 2013 09:00
Promotion Ends AEDT: December 31, 2013 23:59
The Good Guys ‘The Little Vegie Patch Co. Capsicum Seeds’ Giveaway, Full Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
To be eligible to enter the ‘The Little Vegie Patch Co. Capsicum Seed’ Giveaway simply:
• Be a fan of The Good Guys Facebook page.
• Complete all details, and submit entry form for one entry into the draw.
Promotion is open between 9am AEDT 2 December 2013 until 11.59pm AEDT 31st December 2013 (“Promotion Period”).
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Official Rules)
1. Instructions on How to Enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other The Good Guys offer.
2. All entries must be received by 11.59pm AEDST 31st December 2013. Entries after this date/time will be invalid.
3. Promotion is only open to Australian permanent residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Multiple Entries are not permitted, only one Entry per household address will be allowed.
5. Entries will be randomly drawn on 5th January 2014 by The Good Guys at 10 Hood Street, Airport West, VIC 3042 and 450 entrants will receive a free pack of Coriander Seeds and will be notified by email. Due to regulations 25 entries will be randomly drawn for both WA (25) and TAS (25) entrants (50 in total) who will receive Onion Seed packets suitable for their respective states regulations.
6. If your name is drawn please expect to receive you’re the Little Vegie Patch Co. Cucumber Seeds packet before 31 January 2014.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
8. Employees of any The Good Guys stores (and their immediate families) and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and of entrant (including proof of an entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person who has submitted the entry provided that the person is an Australian resident over the age of 18 years. Promotional item will only be awarded to the account holder of the nominated email address used to submit their entry. The entrant therefore must be, in each case, the email account holder.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
12. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, website maintenance or any causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
16. Any cost associated with accessing and entering the Promotion online is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
17. By submitting an entry for the promotion, the entrant is deemed to have given consent for the entry to be published free of charge in all media, including television and internet, for all purposes The Good Guys wishes. The Good Guys may wish to display entries in stores and on the internet as they come in throughout the Promotion Period. The Promoter reserves the right to announce the winner to the public, by first name and state of residence. This may be announced on any media, including social media channels, website or print publications.
18. If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) shall incur no liability (including due to negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential to any person or property, arising in any way out of the Promotion. The promoter is committed to maintaining your privacy, and we want you to understand how we use and manage your data. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, offer suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities; entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for Promotion, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrant should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries and claims become the property of the Promoter.
22. The Promoter and their subsidiaries and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications; line failure; theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
23. The Promoter is The Muir Electrical Company Pty Limited (ABN 88 004 453 945) of 12 Hood Street, Airport West VIC 3042.
24. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information, via this form, to The Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes as disclosed in the above terms and conditions.
25. If you have any questions please email email@example.com
26. Authorised under: SA Licence No T13/1344 and NSW Permit No. LTPS/13/05747.