This is for all those lucky people in the best city Melbourne that are looking for property or just want to get some free gourmet food and barista coffee, did you know barista is Italian for Bar Tender, now I want a wine, or G&T not coffee! There's also prizes on offer at Southbank Grand this weekend:
Southbank Grand Melbourne - Grand Opening July 20 to 28
The official Grand Opening of Southbank Grand continues this weekend. Inspect a stunning new landmark apartment tower in the heart of Melbourne's vibrant Southbank.
Join in the celebrations and enjoy free gourmet food & barista coffee.
Instant prizes including chocolates, bottles of wine, Gold Class tickets & more.
Live jazz music from 12pm to 3pm.
Plus the major prize: Win a luxury weekend city escape!
Mortgage provider in attendance to answer your finance questions.
Don't miss out on our special Grand Opening purchase offers and your last chance to inspect the on-site display suite before construction works begin!
Reasons you'll love Southbank Grand
A brand new landmark 43 level tower in the heart of exciting Southbank, close to major employers, transport, universities, entertainment and home to a growing and affluent population.
- Just 10% initial deposit, extended settlement & no progress payments.
- Brand new and Freehold Title from just $429,000.
- Affordable prices, fixed price contract & low interest rates. 2
- Purchase off-the-plan and save up to $45,000 Stamp Duty. 3
- Central Equity's one-stop-shop property management services.
- Investor Pack available with rental guarantee and other valuable benefits.4
- Concierge, excellent security, car parking, indoor pool, gym & BBQ.
- Approved Permit. Southbank's most experienced apartment developer.
Choose from a range of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom designs.
- 1 bedroom apartments on high floors from $429,000
- 2 bedrooms with a car park from $569,000
- 3 bedrooms with study & 2 car parks from $829,000
- Luxury 3 bedroom Skyhomes from $1,550,000
“Luxurious tower rises in glaze of glory. A mix of apartments and ‘skyhomes’ benefit from the Southbank Grand’s superior location and style...” continue reading.
As seen in Domain, the property section for The Age and Australian Financial Review newspapers.
I love to shop!