This is a review from the US amazon:
I already own all the DVD seasons and movies, but the Bender head case is a must-have for all the die-hard Futurama fans.
The head looks very cool anywhere, has a nice detailed finish, and has all the Futurama until 2009!
Of course, we will get more Futurama in 2010, but this is a unique item, well, unique next to other 25499 Bender heads.
This collection includes:
- Plastic Bender head case (almost real life size)
- Rubber de-attachable antenna
- 19 DVDs (15 of the seasons, 4 of the movies). Of course, you'll get all the extras, easter eggs, languages and features that each original DVD has.
- A letter from Matt Groening and David X Cohen talking about the support of the fans to the Series in all this 10 years. Includes the number of Bender head you bought.
- A guide to know which episode is on each disc (something that people complained in some of the reviews, trust me, is inside the box)
- I wish that the DVD discs layout were like the original ones, more detailed. Is nice to see different images, but the designs are too simple in my opinion.
- the 1st and 19th (last) DVD discs are difficult to pull out.
- To open the Bender head from the back, DON'T PULL the back door, lightly (and gently) push it from the dented site and then pull.
- To pull out a disc, you'll have to pull it with your fingers like a clamp (The Clamps!)
- To put the disc back in the case, you can do it by holding the disc with your fingers from the edges.
About the packaging:
- I pre-ordered and bought the item in order to ship internationally to Ecuador, South America. The printed box came inside a box of the same size, and that box was inside a bigger box with some neat extra big air-cushion plastic bags. The discs are flawless!
- I wanted to cancel the order I made for this collection one day earlier from the release date (I didn't had a lot of money), but it was impossible. I was told not to receive the item here, and when the package returns to Amazon, I'll get a refund. I changed my mind and it was the best choice. I love my Bender head and the DVD discs inside!