This is a pretty awesome discount on the WILIER Granturismo Road Bike2012 with SRAM Red Groupset, down to $3299-
Wishlist Email a friend
WILIER Granturismo Road Bike 2012 with SRAM Red Groupset
On Sale! $3,299.99
Read 1 review
Write a review
3 Questions | 3 Answers
Read all Q&A
Wiliers 2012 Granturismo road bike is truly organic in every sense of the word, its fluid lines guide your eyes along the flawlessly finished frame, and the combination of state-of-the-art SRAM technology, awesome Italian design from Wilier, and top of the line FSA carbon componentry blend it all together to produce a bike that simply exudes design brilliance.
Just looking at the bike you get the impression that it's not just fast, and weighing a mere 7.45kg (medium) it's capable of punching way above it's weight!
Please click on the Zoom images for the Granturismo Geometry and Sizing Chart.
Race-inspired technology and geometry from Wiliers top of the line, Cento1. Maximising monocoque technology, the Gran Turismo has a complicated tube design that adds extra material at high-stress areas. The top tube and downtube overlap at the head tube, creating what Wilier calls the Razor Edge Design which gives the front of the frame a dynamic and bold look and creating front-end stiffness that will give outstanding ride quality. Internally routed derailleur and rear brake cables give the Gran Turismo a sleek look.
Almost aero, the sharp edged designed fork is engineered for the Gran Turismo frame, ensuring the frame and fork perform together as one.
- By overlapping the top tube and down tube over the head tube, Wilier creates the Razor Edge Design.
- The top tube flows into the seat stays, giving the Gran Turismo an elegant look.
- I.C.S: Internal cable routing keeps the frame looking clean and elegant
Choose your size from the geometry chart pop-up, As the WILIER Granturismo is classed as sloping geometry. We suggest that you focus on the effective top tube length in determining your correct frame size.
- SRAM Red 10 speed front and rear derailleurs
- SRAM Red 10 speed shifters / brakes levers
- Wilier / FSA SL-K Custom carbon compact crankset 50/34T
- Wilier / FSA SL-K Custom carbon seat post
- Wilier / FSA SL-K Carbon Stem
- Wilier / FSA brakes
- Wilier / FSA Compact handlebar
- Selle Italia by Wilier Saddle
- Fulcrum Racing 5 Rims - ETRTO 622 x 15c
- Vitoria Rubino Pro Tyres
- Model: 2012 WILIER Granturismo Frameset
- FRAME: High Modulous Carbon Monocoque
- Sizes Available: S M L XL XXL
- Integrated headtube
- Replaceable type derailleur hanger - Installed
- 31.6mm seatpost,
- Front Mech: Braze on bracket - Installed.
- Cassette: SRAM PG1070 - 12-26T
- Bottom bracket shell width is 68mm / English: BSA Thread
- Bike Weight: 7.45kg (medium) complete bike
- FRAME WEIGHT: 1100g claimed (Actual 55cm, 1182g)
- FORK: Monocoque Wilier.
- FORK WEIGHT: 382g. Actual
- Frame Size/ Rider Height Guide
THIS IS A PARTIALLY ASSEMBELLED BICYCLE REQUIRING THE ATTACHMENT OF THE FOLLOWING PARTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS:
- HANDLEBARS – REQUIRES A 4MM ALLEN KEY, TIGHTEN TO5NM*
- FRONT WHEEL – INSTALL SUPPLIED QUICK RELEASE AXLE, ATTACH TO FRONT WHEEL AND HAND TIGHTEN.
NOTE: (AU only, NZ front wheel is attached.)
- * WE RECOMMEND THE USE OF A TORQUE WRENCH
- IN THE INTERESTS OF SAFETY WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU HAVETHIS BIKE ASSEMBLED BY A SKILLED BICYCLE MECHANIC
Freight & Assembly Notice:
- Freight from Torpedo7 is regarded as bulky.
- Once we have received your order we will then need to assemble your bike prior to dispatch. Bikes also travel by a bulk freighter so deliveries will take longer than normal orders sent by courier. Please allow for this delay when placing orders.