Win A Night With Red Bull Racing Australia, there's a cool 15 packages up for grabs-
WIN A NIGHT WITH RED BULL RACING!
Simply join Autobarnís Autoclub OR if you are already a member, simply update your details OR make a Click & Collect purchase at autobarn.com.au and you will receive 1 entry per collected order (during promotional period).
Thereís 15 packages to be won!
Each package includes:
- 2 tickets to A Night with Red Bull Racing Australia Dinner. Including a Q&A session with Craig Lowndes, Jamie Whincup & members of The Red Bull Racing Australia team
- Return flights for 2 from your nearest capital city
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation for one night & breakfast at Crown Promenade
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Promotion starts at 9.00am Monday 13th July 2015 and closes 4.00pm Sunday 9th August 2015 (AEST).
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or over. However, employees and their immediate families of Automotive Brands Group, Metcash Australia, Salmat Limited, and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on 13/07/2015 at 09:00 AEST and concludes on 09/08/2015 at 16:00 AEST.
4. To enter, participants must either: a) register to join Autobarnís Autoclub by visiting www.autobarn.com.au and following the instructions to join the Autobarn Autoclub Or b) current members of Autobarnís Autoclub must enter by following the instructions on their latest email from Autobarn Auto club to update their details during the Promotional Period Or c) make and complete any ďClick and Collect purchase on www.autobarn.com.au.
5. Inaudible, illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Entry is limited to one entry per valid email address.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including IP address or online purchase receipt for any purchase requirements) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses or PO Box addresses to register single or multiple purchases. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winnerís entry are of a type described in this clause.
9. Entries must be received by 16:00 AEST on 09/08/2015. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online registration is received by the Promoterís database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
10. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
11. Prizes: There are 15 prize packages to be won of:
a. Two (2) x tickets to A night with Red Bull Racing Australia Dinner at Studio 3 in the Crown Entertainment Complex in Melbourne
b. Return economy flights for two (2) from the winnersí nearest capital city (excluding Canberra)
c. Return airport transfers
d. One (1) night accommodation at the Crown Promenade in a standard room
e. Breakfast for two (2)
f. Each package is valued up to: $2,000.00
Total prize value is up to = $30,000.00 (including GST)
12. Prizes cannot be transferred, or redeemed for cash.
13. The winner/s (and their companion/s) is/are responsible for all other expenses including spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
14. The winner/s and travelling companions must travel at the same time, must depart from the same capital city and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest capital city for flight departure (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart or Perth). (If the winner is from ACT or NT connecting flights from these cities to the nearest flight departure capital city will be included in the prize package). If the winner resides in Victoria then the flight component of the prize will not be included and the winner and their travelling companion will responsible for making their way to and from the Crown Promenade.
15. The prize must be taken to coincide with the event on Wednesday 9th September 2015 and is subject to hotel and flight availability. The travel dates cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
16. Frequent Flyer points are not available from any airline.
17. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the winner at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges. Once accommodation vouchers are issued they are non-changeable.
18. It is the travellerís personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
19. Travel must be taken at the time specified by the promoter and must coincide with the dates of the scheduled Red Bull Racing Australia Dinner. Travel must be taken between 09/09/2015 and 10/09/2015 at the time specified by the Promoter and must coincide with the dates of the scheduled A Night with Red Bull Racing Australia on Wednesday 9th September 2015. If a winner and travelling companion are, for whatever reason, unable to travel on a nominated date, or do not take an element of the prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter (see clause 35) then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize or element thereof.
20. The major prize is for the specified dates of the event only. If the winner (for whatever reason) is unable to travel or does not take an element of the major prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the major prize.
21. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
22. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
23. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
24. Once prizes have left the Promoterís premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
25. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
26. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winnerís participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
27. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winnerís image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winnerís participation in the prize to appear in any advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
28. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
29. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
30. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
31. Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the promotional period will be entered into the draw. 15 valid entrants will be drawn at random to become the winners. The draw will take place at Salmat Digital Pty Limited, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060, on 17/08/2015 at 10:00 AEST.
32. The winners will be notified within 2 days of the draw. The winners will be notified of their prize in writing. Winners of prizes valued over $250 will have their details published in the Public Notices section of The Australian newspaper on 21/08/2015
33. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or land line account holder, or IP address registrant).
34. Should an entrantís contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
35. Prizes must be claimed by 27/08/2015 17:00 AEST if a prize remains unallocated or unclaimed, a further draw will be conducted on 28/08/2015 at the same time and place as the original draw (subject to any directions given under all State Regulations) to allocate any unallocated/unclaimed prizes. In the event of a re-drawn winner, their details will be published in the Public Notices section of The Australian on 02/09/2015
36. The promoterís decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
37. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplierís requirements.
38. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
39. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoterís ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
40. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
41. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoterís legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
42. Automotive Brandís Group, Salmat Limited and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
43. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
44. AUTOMATIC OPT-IN: By entering the promotion and joining the Autobarn Autoclub, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages.
45. The Entrant consents to The Promoter, to collect the Entrantís personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the winner and prize fulfilment). The Entrantís personal information may be disclosed to third party service providers for this purpose. The Entrantís personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winnersí names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winnerís surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the promotion.
47. The Promoter is Automotive Brands Group (ABN: 99 159 177 803) of 76-92 Station Street, Nunawading, VIC 3131.
Authorised under NSW permit no: LTPS/15/03583, VIC permit no: 15/1014, ACT permit no: TP 15/05822, SA permit no: T15/790.