Get the Chance to Win $500 worth of Sandler Shoes during the Mother's Day competition:
Mothers Day Competition
Get the Chance to Win $500 worth ofSandler Shoes Ė Terms and Conditions
By entering the Sandler Mother's Day Competition, you agree to become a Sandler VIP.
As a VIP, you will be the first to receive updates, extra special offers and promotions
exclusive to our VIP members. You can unsubscribe at any time.
1. Information on How to enter andprize information form part of these Conditions of Entry (Conditions ofEntry).
2. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions ofEntry.
3. The Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity withthe Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoterís decisionnot to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an Entrant ornot) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions ofEntry generally.
4. All Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on theseConditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a personísineligibility after the Promoter has awardeda prize to the ineligibleperson. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promotermay be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
5. The Promoterís decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditionsof Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. Nocorrespondence will be entered into.
6. The Promoter is W.M Ritchie (Aust) Pty Ltd trading as Sandler,ABN 63 134 703 469 of 112-118 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery NSW2018 Phone: (02) 9669 2589 (Promoter).
7. All references to times and dates are to times and dates in Sydney,which may be Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) or Australian EasternDaylight Saving Time (AEDT) depending on the date. All times are stated usingthe 12-hour clock.
8. The Promotion will commence 10:00am AEST on10/04/14 until5pm AEST on11/05/14(Promotion Period).
9. Entries received after the closing date & time will be deemedinvalid.
10. If you are aged under 18 years, you must seek the consent of yourparent or legal guardian before entering the Promotion.
11. Entry in the Promotion is only open to Australian residentsexcluding:
a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, itsrelated entities, theParticipating Outlets and other agencies, firms orcompanies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of aperson referred to in paragraph(a) of these Conditions of Entry;
c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotionrun by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to inparagraph(b) of theseConditions ofEntryincludes naturaland non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter isresponsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in itsabsolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
12. Toenter and be eligible to win, participants must subscribe, or besubscribed, to the Sandler VIP Club to automatically go into thedraw to win in accordance with these Terms (Eligible Entry).
13. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into thePromoter's database.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirectedEntries, or Entries not received for any reason.
15. Entrants must present a valid email address which correspondstothe entry they submit in the Promotion in order to claim any Prize (ifwon).
16. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, withinthe time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
a. appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required bythe Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotionand claim a Prize (if drawn) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and
If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant hasnot been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time periodrequired by the Promoter, the Entry(s) submitted by the Eligible Entrant willbe deemed as invalid.
17. Prizes will only be awarded following all validation andverification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.In the event that the Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable validationor verification, that Eligible Entrant will forfeit their Prize and no substitutewill be offered.
18. Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name.
DRAW AND PRIZE INFORMATION
19. One (1)Eligible Entrant drawn in the Prize Draw on the 26thof May 2014 at 3pm, will receive a voucher valuedat $500 worth of Sandler Shoes. Winner will be notified via email within 48hours.
20. A random manual prize drawwill be conducted atWMRitchie 112-118 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018 (Draw Location) by arepresentative of the Promoterfrom Eligible Entries received during thePromotion (Prize Draw).
21. There isone (1) winner in total. The winner will receive a voucher of $500 worth ofSandler shoes.
22. No component of these gifts can be transferred, exchanged orredeemed for cash. Gifts must be taken as offered and cannot be varied, subjectto any directions given by State and / or Territory Gaming Departments.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
23. The Prize Draw winners will be notified by email on the same day ofthe Prize Draw on the 26th of May 2014
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
24. If a Prize is won by:
a. an Eligible Entrantwho does not claim their Prize by 26/08/2014, a random manualre-draw will be conducted on that date at 1:00pm at the Draw Location by arepresentative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries received inthe Promotion (i.e. all those Eligible Entries that did not win a Prize in thePrize Draw), subject to any directions from State and Territory GamingDepartments
NOTIFICATIONS OF RE-DRAW WINNERS
25. The Re-draw winners, if any, will be notified via email on the sameday of the Re-Draw on the 26/08/2014.
26. Acceptance and use of the Prizes is subject to terms and conditionsimposed by those involved in providing goods and / or services as part of or inconnection with the Prizes.
27. Each "likeĒ counts towards one (1) entry only.
28. The Promoter shall not be liable for the Prizes being lost, stolen,damaged or tampered with in any way before they reach the winners or after theyhave been released to the winners.
29. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in thevalue of the Prizes from the time of printing Promotion materials.
30. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not receivedfor any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken forlost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the entrymechanism will be available, or the Participating Outlets will be open, at alltimes during the Promotion Period.
31. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run asplanned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure,tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond thecontrol of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security,fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reservesthe right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be availableto it, subject to States and Territories regulations, including cancelling,terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
32. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers orinterferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawfulor improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair orproper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entryprocess, will be ineligible to win.
33. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries are noteligible to win.
a. Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outletsand all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
b. the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entitiesreferred to in paragraph (a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability,damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limitedto any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustainedby any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arisingfrom, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Prizes, except that whichcannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to themaximum extent allowable by law).
35. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities thatmay arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a Prize.
36. The Promotion will be advertised on the Sandler websitewww.sandler.com.au, on the Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sandlershoes and in all eighteen(18) Sandler Stores locations nationwide for locations please visit: Stockists
37. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, orassociated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing yourinformation to the Promoter and not to Facebook, and agree to release Facebookfrom any action in association with this Promotion. Any questions, comments orcomplaints about the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter (notFacebook) at the address given of these Terms and Conditions.
38. WM Ritchie accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete,incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims orcorrespondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion,theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure orotherwise. WM Ritchie has nocontrol over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer ortelephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problemsassociated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunctionor otherwise.WM Ritchie is not liable for any consequences of user errorincluding (without limitation) costs incurred. Any form of automatedentry using any device or software is invalid.
39.CAUTION:Any attempt to deliberatelyundermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation ofcriminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successfulor not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extentpermitted by law.
40. All entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
41. All information Entrants provide (Personal Information) willbe used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and willbe entered into a database and the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities,agencies engaged by the Promoter, or any other third party nominated by thePromoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketingpurposes without further reference or compensation to them.
42. The Promoter may disclose Entrants' Personal Information to itscontractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required,to Australian regulatory authorities.
43. Entrants can request access to update or correct their PersonalInformation held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive furtherPromotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting thePromoter at 112-118 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018. Should an Entrant'scontact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant'sresponsibility to notify the Promoter. All Personal Information will besecurely stored by the Promoter.
44. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in thePrivacy Act 1988.
ACT Permit No ACT TP 13/02357
NSW Permit LTPM/13/00612