Huggies Competition - Win one year supply of Huggies nappies:
Thanks to Babies R Us / Toys R Us:
HUGGIES® VIP Online Competition | Toys"R"Us - Australia
TOYS”R”US “HUGGIES®VIP” ONLINE COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions govern the Toys“R”Us Australia “HUGGIES®VIP” Online Competition (“the Competition”)
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participating in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and its agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter the Competition.
- If you are aged under 18 years, you must seek the consent of your parent or legal guardian before entering this Competition
- To enter the Competition, you must:
- a visit the Toys“R”Us website and login to your VIP Club account at: www.toysrus.com.au/vipclub/w1/i4980908;
- b complete the entry form including all the required fields on the Toys“R”Us Australia website.
- Entry must be manual using an Internet browser. The Promoter may reject entries if it reasonably forms the opinion that an entry has been made using automated entry means or by use of a computer entry service.
- .This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining a prize winner. Entries will be individually judged and assessed by the Promoter’s panel of judges for their quality and creativity in answer to “Tell us in 25 words or less your disaster nappy story and why you need a year’s supply of HUGGIES® nappies”. The decision of the Promoter’s panel of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted.
- Entries including your “25 words or less” answer must not infringe the rights of any third parties, be an original work and will be the property of the Promoter. Any entry that is made on behalf of a third party will be invalid. You indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of this condition.
- It is a condition of entry that each prize winner must:
- a comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements;
- b if requested, sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion;
- c participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media requests by the Promoter
relating to the Competition and prize;
consent to the prize winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed upon acceptance of the prize or during the prize winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in perpetuity, in any form and in any medium whatsoever throughout the world including websites,social media, television advertisements, promotional videos, brochures, newspapers, articles, multi-media and the prize winner will not be entitled to any copyright to such material or entitled to any payment, royalty or other consideration from the Promoter for such use; and.
- e complete the entry form including all the required fields on the Toys“R”Us Australia website.
- f complete the entry form including all the required fields on the Toys“R”Us Australia website.
- if under 18 years of age, must provide to the Promoter the full name, address and telephone numbers of each legal guardian for the winner and each such legal guardian must sign a legal release giving effect to these Terms and Conditions (including paragraphs a-d above).
- By entering into the Competition, you consent to your entry and personal information (including your name and address) being used by the Promoter, its employees, agents or third parties engaged by any of the foregoing to:
- a disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially
insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements;
- b disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Competition or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in t
conduc which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation;
- c verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in
accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- d cancel, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any requirements or directions from any applicable
regulatory body (Agency).
- There will be one (1) major prize winner as selected in accordance with clause 8. Each prize value is outlined in the table below:
|Prize Type ||Prize ||Value ||Quantity ||Total Value |
|Major Prize ||1 year’s supply of HUGGIES® nappies ||RRP 49.99each ||20 boxes ||$999.80 |
- The major prize winner has the option to select from the following HUGGIES® nappy range:
- HUGGIES®Ultra Dry Mega Crawler Boy or Girl 136 pack
- HUGGIES®Ultra Dry Mega Newborn 160 pack
- HUGGIES®Ultra Dry Mega Toddler Boy or Girl 108 pack
- HUGGIES®Ultra Dry Mega Infant Boy or Girl 144 pack
- HUGGIES®Ultra Dry Junior Boy or Girl 90 pack
- HUGGIES®Ultra Dry Walker Boy or Girl 96 pack
- The total prize pool is valued at $999.80 AUD (GST inclusive). The value of the prize(s) is accurate and based upon the recommended retail price(s) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize(s) after that date
- No prizes will be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- The judging will take place at the end of the Promotional Period on Friday 14 March 2014 (Judging Date) at Toys“R”Us, Block G Commercial Drive, 391 Park Road, Regents Park NSW 2143. If the Judging Date falls on a public holiday, the Judging Date will be conducted on the following business day.
- Should your contact details change during the Competition Period, it is your responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- The prize winners will be notified within 2 business days of the Judging Date. The prize winners will have their details published on the Toys“R”Us website and Facebook page from Friday 21 March 2014.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a prize winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, its officers, employees and agents shall not be liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any personal injury or death of any person or any loss or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, any loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising from or in connection with the Competition or any prize, including, without limitation, where arising from or in connection with:
the Promoter accepts no liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems,servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems and/or traffic congestion on telephone networks or lines that cause late or delayed entries, or for any lost and/or misdirected entries not received by the closing date;
- b any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
- c any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- d any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by
Promoter) the due to anyreason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- e any variation in prize value from that stated in these Terms and Conditions; and/or
- f any tax liability incurred by a prize winner or any entrant
- In the event of any dispute in relation to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter is final.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights
- Promoter is Toys“R”Us (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 77 057 455 026 of Block G Commercial Drive, 391 Park Road, Regents Park NSW 2143 Australia.