- WIN a Robomaid and never lift a finger to vacuum again
WIN a Robomaid and never lift a finger to vacuum again
Imagine never having to lift a finger to vacuum again… It might sound too good to be true but not with Robomaid!
Taking Australia by storm, this cordless, bagless robot vacuum cleaner is super-easy, super-clever, super-stylish and will allow you to vacuum your home at the touch of a button. All you need to do is charge it, press start and the Robomaid will take care of the rest – now that certainly makes sense when you’re a busy mum!
The Prize Details
5 Huggies® Club members each month will win a Robomaid robot vacuum cleaner valued at $399. Robomaid is a powerful robotic vacuum cleaner that vacuums your floors without you needing to lift a finger. Energy-efficient and fully automatic, the Robomaid goes about its business while you go about yours. No tubes. No cords. No bags. No stress. For more information on Robomaid please visit www.robomaid.com.au or Freecall 1800 794 191.
How to Enter
- Simply click on the promotion entry link below;
- Enter your details and tell us in 25 words or less what you would do with your time if you didn’t have to vacuum;
- Confirm your acceptance of the promotion Conditions of Entry; and
- Submit your entry.
Draw Periods and Draw Dates
There are 6 draw periods in the ‘Win a Robomaid’ promotion, these are:
- 1: Draw Period: 1 November 2013 to 30 November 2013; Draw Date: 6 December 2013
- 2: Draw Period: 1 December 2013 to 31 December 2013; Draw Date: 10 January 2014
- 3: Draw Period: 1 January 2014 to 31 January 2014; Draw Date: 7 February 2014
- 4: Draw Period: 1 February 2014 to 28 February 2014; Draw Date: 7 March 2014
- 5: Draw Period: 1 March 2014 to 31 March 2014; Draw Date: 11 April 2014
- 6: Draw Period: 1 April 2014 to 30 April 2014; Draw Date: 9 May 2014
Huggies Site Conditions of Use
This website is operated by Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited or its affiliates and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication.
You should read the full Site Terms and Conditions so you know what is available through this site and what your obligations and rights are when you access and use this site. By becoming a member, you are taken to consent to the Site Terms and Conditions. In summary, the Site Terms and Conditions provide that:
- all of the intellectual property in the content on the site is owned by us;
- there are certain restrictions on the use of the site. For example, most commercial uses, unauthorised modifications or copying of the content and interference with the site is prohibited;
- the Huggies Forum is a facility available to Huggies Baby Club members to express their own thoughts and opinions. All thoughts and opinions expressed on the forum are the thoughts and opinions of the participants and not ours. There are specific Forum Terms and Conditions that apply to you when you use the forum.
- content submitted to the forum or the site must not be inappropriate, offensive, illegal or infringing or for commercial gain (other than in the 'Promote Your Business' forum);
- the site, forum and all content is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind and, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of profits arising out of your access to, or inability to access, the site or your use of, or reliance upon, the site or the content;
- we may suspend your membership if you do not comply with the Site Terms and Conditions; and
- we may restrict your access to the site at any time without notice.