Would really love this holiday thanks to Telstra Media: Lifestyle you chance to:
Win the Weekend of a Lifetime with Air New Zealand!
Win the Weekend of a Lifetime with Air New Zealand! - LifeStyle Channel
Are you looking to live life to the fullest? The LifeStyle Channel and Air New Zealand are giving one lucky LifeStyler the chance to win the ultimate weekend getaway in Queenstown - worth up to $5,700!
Old school cool is back and Air New Zealand is ditching the new and bringing the old in their latest in-flight safety video, Safety Old School. Starring American sweetheart Betty White as well as a cast of golden oldies, this safety feature is all about bringing the fun to safety.
To celebrate, our friends at Air New Zealand are giving LifeStyle fans the chance to live life to the fullest with a weekend away for two to Queenstown in New Zealand’s South Island. Boasting activities to suit any adventure threshold, world class local produce, stunning landscapes and the friendliest of locals, a weekend in New Zealand never disappoints.
One lucky winner and their even luckier guest will receive:
- Two return Economy “The Works” airfares flying from the nearest Australian airport Air New Zealand operate from to Queenstown airport!
- Two nights’ accommodation at the award-winning The Rees Hotel
- Half-day cycling adventure around the beautiful Wakatipu Basin and Southern Lakes region
- Wilderness Safari combining jet boating, a guided walk through the picturesque back-country 4WD amongst snow-covered peaks, hidden valleys and waterfalls
- Lunch amongst the vines at Amisfield Winery and Bistro.
Total prize value: $5,700!
Need some inspiration? View Safety Old School Style here.
Get savvy and stay connected with Air New Zealand by following them on Twitter and liking them on Facebook.
To really take the plunge and book your next trip to New Zealand, head to www.airnewzealand.com.au
So, take a page out of Betty’s book, live life to the fullest and enter now!
You must be an Australian resident and over 18 to enter. The Winner’s guest must be over the age of 18. The Winner and their guest must ensure they have all necessary documentation to travel. Travel must be taken before 30/6/14. Competition closes at 23:59hrs (AEDT) on 6/1/14. Winner chosen at 10:00hrs (AEDT) on 8/1/14 by the Promoter and notified by phone and/or email. Total prize pool value is $5,680.00. Terms and conditions available at [URL]. Promoter is Foxtel Management Pty Ltd (Foxtel) ABN 65068671938, of 5 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW 2113. Foxtel Marks are used under license by Foxtel Management Pty Ltd.
Win the Weekend of a Lifetime with Air New Zealand!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions:
a) “Closing Date” means 23:59hrs on Monday 6 January 2014.
b) “Commencement Date” means 15:00hrs on Thursday 21 November 2013.
c) “Determination Date” means 10:00hrs on Wednesday 8 January 2014.
d) “Entrant” means a person who enters the Promotion.
e) “Facebook Page” means the official LifeStyle Channel Facebook page located at www.facebook.com/lifestyleyou
f) “Prize” means a prize offered in the Promotion.
g) “Promoter” means Foxtel Management Pty Ltd ABN 65 068 671 938, of 5 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW, 2113.
h) “Promotion” means this competition.
i) “Promotion Period” means the period between the Commencement Date and the Closing Date.
j) “Relevant Parties” means the Promoter and the agencies and companies that are associated with the Promoter or the Promotion.
k) “Supplier” means the supplier of the Prizes.
l) “Website” means the The LifeStyle Channel website, located at https://www.facebook.com/TheLifeStyleChannel.
m) “Winner” means the Entrant who wins the Prize, including in the Unclaimed Prize Determination.
n) “Unclaimed Prize Determination” has the meaning set out in clause 25.
o) “Unclaimed Prize Determination Date” means Monday 10 February 2014.
2. All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney, which may be AEST or AEDT depending on the date. All times are stated using the 24-hour clock. 00:00hrs is the start of a day and 24:00hrs is the end of a day.
3. The Promotion is conducted by the Promoter.
4. The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the Winner.
5. Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, Entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to take a Prize if they are the Winner.
6. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
7. This Promotion will be advertised on the Website, the Facebook Page and in electronic direct marketing to consenting Foxtel customers during the Promotion Period.
8. An Entrant is eligible to win a Prize if they:
a) are a permanent resident of Australia; and
b) are over the age of 18;
and are not:
c) employees of:
i. the Promoter, Optus, or Telstra;
ii. the Supplier;
iii. any corporations or agencies related to the entities in paragraphs (i) and (ii) above; or
iv. any of the Relevant Parties; or
d) a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by marriage or adoption) of a person who is an employee of any of the entities listed in paragraph (c) above.
9. Entry to the Promotion commences on the Commencement Date and closes on the Closing Date.
10. To enter the Promotion, an Entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
a) log on to the Website;
b) click on the “WIN” tab and the Promotion link;
c) complete all of the required data entry fields on the entry form; and
d) answer the following question in 25 words or less (the “Entry Question”): ‘Given the chance, how would you live life to the fullest?’
11. An Entrant’s entry must not be:
m) racially or ethnically offensive;
n) capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence;
o) capable of violating any law; and/or
p) capable of giving rise to civil liability.
12. Entrants may enter the Promotion multiple times over the Promotion Period, provided that each answer to the Entry Question is unique.
13. Entrants must ensure that their entries are received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications services or equipment.
14. Entry via the Website is free. However, any costs associated with accessing the Website are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
15. Entrants must make their Website entries manually using an internet browser. The Promoter may reject an entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the entry has been made using automated entry means or by use of a computer entry service.
16. Should an Entrant’s contact details change at any time between the date on which they enter the Promotion and the Unclaimed Prize Determination Date, that Entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
17. All entries to the Promotion may be subject to verification by the Promoter. An Entrant must, within 7 days of being asked, at the Promoter’s cost:
a) allow the Promoter to inspect and copy any documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter the Promotion, including but not limited to evidence of age, residence and/or identity.
18. The Promoter may decide in its sole discretion which documents are considered suitable for establishing eligibility to enter or win. In the event that the Winner cannot provide suitable proof of eligibility, that Winner will forfeit their Prize in whole and no substitute or compensation will be offered.
19. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy, will be invalid.
20. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an Entrant to be invalid if the Entrant:
a) fails to establish their entitlement to win the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or
b) fails to produce items as required by Condition 17 or produces items that appear to be illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
c) appears, to the Promoter, to have tampered with, or benefited from tampering with, the entry process; or
d) has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
21. There will be one (1) Winner determined from all entries received during the Promotion Period. The Winner will receive the Prize.
22. The Winner will be determined on the Determination Date by the Promoter at 5 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW 2113. The Winner will be the Entrant who, in the sole opinion of the judges, has submitted the most creative answer.
23. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Winner will be notified by phone and/or email within 2 business days of the Determination Date.
25. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Winners. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Promotion, if the Prize is:
a) not claimed by the Winner by 10:00hrs on the Unclaimed Prize Determination Date; or
b) forfeited for any reason,
the Prize will be awarded to another Entrant in an unclaimed prize determination (the “Unclaimed Prize Determination”), which will take place at 11:00hrs on the Unclaimed Prize Determination Date and will be conducted by the Promoter at 5 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW 2113. The Winner/s of the Unclaimed Prize Determination will be notified by telephone and/or email within 2 business days of the Unclaimed Prize Determination Date.
26. The Prize is valued at a maximum of $5,700.00 and consists of:
a) return Air New Zealand “The Works” flights for the Winner and one (1) guest from the capital city in Australia closest to the Winner’s place of residence to Queenstown airport, valued at a maximum of $3,500.00;
b) two night’s accommodation for the Winner and their guest in an Executive Lake View Room at The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments, Queenstown (the “Hotel”), valued at a maximum of $850.00;
c) car hire from Queenstown (including rental insurance) for 3 days, valued at a maximum of $500.00;
d) one (1) half day “Around the Basin” cycling tour in Wakatipu Basin and the Southern Lakes region for the Winner and their guest, valued at a maximum of $246.00;
e) one (1) half day Dart River Jet “Wilderness Safari” for the Winner and their guest, valued at a maximum of $388.00; and
f) one (1) “Trust The Chef” meal at Amisfield Winery and Bistro (including matching wines and dessert) for the Winner and their guest, valued at a maximum of $196.00.
THE TOTAL PRIZE POOL FOR THIS PROMOTION IS VALUED AT A MAXIMUM $5,680.00
27. All Prize values are correct as at Monday 18 November and are reflective of the recommended retail price and are in Australian dollars. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in the Prize values.
28. If the Prize (or any part of the Prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by the Winner or any other party if the Prize (or any part of the Prize) is unavailable for any reason.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the Winner to take part in any or all aspects of the Prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that the Winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the Prize.
30. The Winner’s guest must be over the age of 18.
31. Prizes cannot be refunded, transferred or exchanged and, except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions, cannot be taken as a monetary payment.
32. The Winner is advised that tax implications may arise from them winning the Prize and they should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting the Prize.
33. Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s/Supplier’s premises, the Promoter and the Relevant Parties will not be responsible for any delay in delivery or loss or damage to the Prize.
34. If the Determination Date or Unclaimed Prize Determination Date is a public holiday, the determination will be conducted on the following business day.
35. The Prize will be awarded to the person named in the winning entry.
36. Unless expressly stated, all costs and expenses associated with taking the Prize become the responsibility of the Winner, including:
a) additional taxes (excluding departure and any other flight-associated taxes);
b) costs associated with inoculations, passports and/or visa applications;
d) travel insurance;
e) spending money;
g) transport to/from an airport departure or return point;
h) any extra sightseeing or activities; and
i) all other incidental and ancillary costs incurred by the Winner and/or their travel partner as a direct or indirect result of taking the Prize.
37. The Winner and the Winner’s travel partner are responsible for any amendment fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed.
38. Flights are subject to availablity and seasonal embargos and may not be direct to their destination. To check Air Newzealand flight schedules, please visit www.airnewzealand.com.au.
39. All aspects of the Prize must be taken together as a package. The Prize must be taken before 30 June 2014. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Winner does not take the Prize or an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, that Prize or that element of the Prize will be forfeited by that Winner.
40. It is the Winner and their guests’s responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at their destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s. If the Winner or their guest is refused entry into New Zealand or exit from Australia, they will forfeit the prize and no substitute or compensation will be offered.
41. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
42. Frequent Flyer points are not available for any of the flights included in the Prizes.
43. Airline tickets included in the Prize cannot be used as part-payment of another airfare.
44. If the Winner and/or their travel partner determine that travel insurance is required, they will be responsible for arranging and paying for such travel insurance.
45. The Winner and their travel partner must depart from and return to the same point of departure and travel together.
46. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the Winner and/or their travel partner at check-in to the Hotel, for all incidental charges.
47. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety conditions or any other conditions that may exist at any destination.
48. The Promoter encourages the Winner and their guest to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers of alcohol are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines. A full version of the Guidelines is available at http://www.alcoholguidelines.gov.au.
49. The Promoter reserves the right to take any action necessary in its sole discretion at any time, subject to any direction given under State permit regulations.
50. To the full extent permitted by the law the Relevant Parties will not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, cost, expense or personal injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, that caused by any person’s negligence) by any Entrant in connection with the Promotion or the Prize, including:
a) any indirect, economic or consequential loss or loss of profits;
b) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; and
c) any liability for personal injury or death.
51. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter (not Facebook) at the address given in clause 1 of these Terms and Conditions.
52. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or take any other action, including to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion subject to any direction given under the relevant State/Territory permit regulations.
53. The Winner acknowledges that the Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The Winner must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior to taking the Prize. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for any additional conditions imposed on the taking of the Prizes, or for the breach of those conditions by any person.
54. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter is not responsible for:
a) any problems or technical malfunction with any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or any technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion;
b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused either by users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in connection with the Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the Promotion; or
c) any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft; or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries or Entrants’ details.
55. Any attempt to cause damage to any website or the information on any website associated with this Promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The Promoter reserves the right to seek damages in the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
56. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. Entrants and the Promoter irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
57. These rules are Terms and Conditions and constitute the entire terms and conditions between the Entrant and the Promoter with respect to the Promotion and cannot be altered, modified, or amended.
58. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
I love to shop!