Wouldn't mind winning this one, love travelling!
It’s about taking part (and, ideally, winning).
Win Flights | Qantas Competition | Qantas Spirit
We’re giving three lucky people the chance to win return Economy flights for two with Qantas to anywhere in our domestic or international network, along with A$2,500 spending money. Competition closes at 11:59pm (AEDT) 10 January 2014.
Flights depart from each winner’s closest Qantas-serviced Australian capital city. Terms and conditions apply
For your chance to win, simply fill in the entry form on:
Win Flights | Qantas Competition | Qantas Spirit
*I am 18 or over, or if under 18 I have my parent or guardian's consent, and agree to the terms and conditions.
I’d like to receive future flight specials and travel news from Qantas Red e-Mail.
Not a Qantas Frequent Flyer? Join Now.
Promoter: Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901) of 10 Bourke Road, Mascot, NSW 2020 (telephone number 96910994 or 131313 ) Promotion Period: 12.01am (AEDT) 06/12/2013 - 11.59pm (AEDT) 10/01/2014 Eligible Entrants: Australian residents. If under 18, must have parent or guardian consent to enter and claim a prize. Prizes: There are three prizes, each prize is: two return Qantas Economy class tickets, (one for the winner and one for their nominated travelling companion) from each winner’s closest Qantas-serviced capital city airport in Australia to any destination on the Qantas Domestic or International network, flying on Qantas code services; and AU$2,500 of spending money, which will be provided by electronic funds transfer (EFT) to a bank account number nominated by the winner or cheque, at the election of the winner. The total maximum value of each prize is $12,854 and the maximum value of the total prize pool is AU$38,562 based on the recommended retail value as at 15 November 2013. Draw: 10:00am (AEDT) on 13/01/2014 at the offices of MDSA at 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089 Winner Notification: by email within 2 business days, names published in The Australian newspaper 20/01/2014 Full terms and conditions
Permit Numbers: Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/13/09433, ACT TP13/04344, Victorian Permit No. 13/2849 & SA Licence No. T13/2205. Read Qantas’ Privacy Statement about how it will handle your information
It’s about the journey (and the destination).
QF LR – 06 December 2013
Qantas ‘Spirit’ Promotion
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the promotion formspart of these terms and conditions ofentry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901) of 10 Bourke Road,Mascot, NSW 2020 (telephone number 0295784184) (Promoter).Duration
3. All references to time are to local time in Sydney, Australia, on the date stated. Thepromotion commences at 12.01am on 06 December 2013and closes at 11.59pm on 10January 2014 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
4. Entry into the promotion is open only to Australian residents only, excluding a) directors,management, agents, employees (and their immediatefamilies) of the Promoter or Mike DaSilva and Associates (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 50 003 894022 (MDSA)and each of their relatedbodies corporate and b) registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and itsrelated bodies corporate (Eligible Entrants). If an entrant is under 18 years of age they mustfirst obtain their parent or guardian’s permissionprior to entering the promotion.
Entry into the promotion
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Perioda) Go to qantas.com/spirit; and(b) provide their details by completing the registration form on this website; and(c) submit their entry.(Eligible Entry).Maximum of one entry per Eligible Entrant. Multipleentries are not permitted. Thetime of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.Eligible Entrants acknowledge that all content posted on Facebook must be inaccordance with Facebook terms (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php).
6. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communicationsnetwork or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted ormisdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
Drawing of entries
7. The draw will take place at 10:00am on 13 January 2014 at the offices of MDSA at 15Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089 and will beconducted by MDSA.The winner willbe determined by an automated random draw of all eligible entries. The first three validentries drawn will be the winners. The results of the draw are final and no correspondence willbe entered into.
8. If the prize winner is under the age of 18, before they can claim their prize they must obtainconsent from their parent or legal guardian to do so, and must be accompanied during theirprize travel by an Australian resident over the ageof 18.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, toverify the validity of entries and EligibleEntrants (including an entrant’s identity, age andplace of residence) and to disqualify anyEligible Entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any ofits rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Notification of the winner
10. The winners will be notified in writing by email (using the details provided on the entryform at the time of entry) within 2 business days after the draw and their names will bepublished inThe Australiannewspaper on 20 January 2014. Each winner is responsible forensuring that his/her contact details provided viathe entry form at the time of entry areaccurate and up to date. The Promoter takes no responsibility for inaccurate or incompletedetails.
11. There will be 3 prizes. Each prize isa) two return Qantas Economy class tickets, (one for the winner and one for theirnominated travelling companion) from each winner’sclosest Qantas-serviced capitalcity airport in Australia to any destination on theQantas Domestic or Internationalnetwork (flight associated taxes, fees and carriercharges are included), flying onQantas code services; and(b) AU$2,500 of spending money, which will be provided by electronic funds transfer(EFT) to a bank account number nominated by the winner or cheque, at the electionof the winner. If choosing to receive the spendingmoney by EFT, the winner mustnominate an account denominated in Australian dollars and held with an Australianfinancial institution and it is the winner’s responsibility to ensure the BSB and accountnumber provided are complete and accurate.
12. The total maximum value of each prize is $12,854 and the maximum value of the totalprize pool is AU$38,562 based on the recommended retail value as at 15 November 2013.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
13. All travel to be completed before 21 December 2014 otherwise the entire prize is forfeited.Bookings must be made at least 8 weeks in advance of departure, unless otherwise permittedby the Promoter in its discretion.Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking andcapacity controls. Availability may be limited particularly around peak times such as schoolholidays. Each winner is encouraged to book as early as possible to increase the likelihood ofavailability of prize travel. Flight schedules aresubject to change without notice. ThePromoter makes no representation as to the safety,conditions or other issues that may existat any destination. There can be no changes made to travel arrangements once tickets have been issued.
14. Each winner is required to redeem both tickets(for the winner and their nominated travelcompanion) at the same time, for the same flights,traveling to and from the same locations. Ifthe winner is unable to use both tickets at the same time they will forfeit the additional ticketand no compensation will be given in lieu.
15. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner isunable to use the prize as stated. The prize is nottransferable to another person (unlessagreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot beredeemed for cash. Any element of a prize that is unused will be forfeited.
16. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include accommodation, flights travelinsurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, groundtransportation, gratuities, merchandise or any other costs not stated. Compliance with anyhealth or other government requirements is the responsibility of each prize winner and theirnominated travel companion. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety,conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Prize travel is subject to Qantas’
General Conditions of Carriage.
17. Winners and their travel companions will not accrue Qantas Points on any part of theprize. An upgrade cannot be purchased on airfares with cash or Qantas Points.