New competition from Kitdpot to win a D-Link DCS-825L Wi Fi Baby Camera, could make a great security camera too:
Win a D-Link Wi Fi Baby Cam
Kidspot Editor, Yvette Lee writes; although my kids are no longer babies, and haven't been for some time! Back in the day, I did use a baby sound monitor while they were sleeping, which definitely gave me peace of mind, whether it was going about my chores during nap time during the day (or flop exhausted onto the sofa with a cup of tea), or at night, when the baby had moved from the parents bedroom and into their own bedroom.
Nowadays, we're much more advanced with the introduction of the D-Link Wi-Fi Baby Cam. Not only does it monitors your baby's sleep sounds, but also provides you with real time visuals in high definitation day or night, has a crying and motion detector, temperature detector, two-way audio, a lullaby player, and can record onto a memory card - what more could a parent ask for!? It's also portable so you can carry and place it around the home or take it with you out and about with bubs.
The setup is super easy too, plugging into your home Wi-Fi and providing you with visuals that can be seen on a number of different devices such as mobile phone, iPad, and pc computer.
Check out all the Baby Cam features in the short video below, and don't forget to enter our fantastic competition to win a Baby Cam - we have 10 to giveaway!
For your chance to win one of 10 D-Link Baby Cam's, worth $249, simply tell us in 25 words or less "What does your baby get up to when you're not watching?": *
D-Link DCS-825L Wi Fi Baby Camera
Keep an eye on your little one with the DCS-825L Wi-Fi Baby Camera. This portable camera transforms your mobile device into a versatile, yet easy to use baby monitor. Connect to the camera wirelessly or through the Internet so you can check on your infant no matter where you are.
2013 KIDSPOT D-Link Baby Cam – PROMOTION
How to Enter
To enter, you must register by completing the registration form along with your first name, surname and email address at the D-Link Australia promotional within the Kidspot website at www.Kidspot.com.au. Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, answer in 25 words or less ‘What does your little one get up to when you’re not looking?
Each entry will be judged based on creativity and originality. Five winners will be announced as the prize winners. There are a maximum of 5 unique winners being announced.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promotion will be conducted by Kidspot.com.au Pty Ltd., ABN 48 111 607 866, at Level 5, 14 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004 (Promoter).
- The sponsor of the Prizes is D-Link Australia ABN 49 052 202 929 at 6-10 Talavera Rd, North Ryde, NSW 2113 (Sponsor).
- Entry into the Promotion constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information on how to enter, all entry instructions, advertising material and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
- An Entrant is any person who has entered this Promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18. Employees or directors of the Promoter or Sponsor, immediate family members of any employee or director of the Promoter or Sponsor, any retailer, supplier, associated company or agency of the Promoter or Sponsor and any person who the Promoter or the Sponsor has previously notified are not eligible to enter.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining Prize Winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the Entrant’s creativity, originality and their ability to answer “when heading out with the family in the car, I never forget to take…”
- Entries are unlimited, however each entry must contain a unique answer.
- Entries for the Promotion open at 09.30 (AST) on 29th November 2013 and close at 15.00 (AST) on 27th December 2013 (Promotion Period). All entries must be received by the Promoter by 15.00 (AEST) on 27th December 2013.
- Judging for the Prizes by the Kidspot team will take place at Level 5, 14 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004, at 09.00 (AEST) on the 27th December, 2013.
- The 10 entries judged to be the most creative, original and meet the topic of “What does your little one get up to when you’re not looking?” Will be deemed the winner of the Prizes.
- Prize winners will be notified by email by 29th December, 2013 with prizes distributed shortly afterwards.
- There are 10 Prizes of a D-Link Baby Cam RRP at $249.95.
- Total Prize pool is $2,499.50.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Entrants are permitted to enter multiple times with a unique answer provided for each entry. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or electronic devices that allow an individual to automatically enter the Promotion is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is their original work and does not infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal, confidentiality or proprietary rights.
- The entry must not have been submitted for any other competition, promotions or any other commercial use.
- The Entrants must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
- The Promoter may remove any entry without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Each Entrant grants the Promoter and the Sponsor, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence without charge to use, reproduce, publish and display any or all of their entry in any of the Promoter’s media or distributions methods, including the Promoter’s website for five years after the end of the Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, the Entrant consents to the Promoter and Sponsor’s use of his or her personal details (including name, likeliness, image and/or voice) for any marketing and advertising (in any form of media) that the Promoter or the Sponsor may choose for an unlimited period without remuneration.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Incomplete, illegible and incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry where it reasonably suspects that it is prohibited by these terms and conditions, any relevant law, or is otherwise deemed inappropriate. This is at the Promoter’s absolute discretion and discussions will not be entered into.
- Images that are considered unlawful or contain objectionable content, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, contain nudity, are watermarked or otherwise objectionable will not be accepted and will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to question and/or disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Prize values are in Australian dollars and are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- In the event that any of the prizes have not been claimed three months after the end of the Promotion, the relevant winning entry will be deemed not to fulfill the entry requirements and the Promoter may, subject to relevant state authorities, conduct further judging as is necessary to distribute the prize. The unclaimed prize decision will be conducted at Level 5, 14 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004 at 09.00 (AEST) on 29th March, 2014. The winner will be notified in writing and name published on Kidspot.com.au website.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Kidspot.com.au website are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will take no responsibility for any prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once the prizes have left the premises of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated agencies or the companies associated with this Promotion, the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated agencies and the companies associated with this Promotion will not be responsible for any delay, failure to deliver, or damage caused to the prize(s) during transit.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (g) the prize; and/ or (h) participation in the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and Participants agree to adhere to the most recent version.
- Kidspot.com.au Pty Ltd collects your personal information to assist us in providing our products or services to you, to process your competition entries, and to improve our products and services. We or any of our Australian related companies may be in touch by any means (including email or SMS) at any time to let you know about goods, services, or promotions which may be of interest to you and to help us improve our goods and services. We may also share your information with other persons or entities who assist us in providing our services, running competitions or with other companies who provide prizes for competitions or reader offers.
This company is part of a global media and entertainment company. We would like to share your information with these overseas-related companies so that they can contact you with special offers. If you would prefer us not to, please contact our privacy officer at Level 5, 14 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004.
You can gain access to your personal information by contacting our privacy officer.