I want, I want, I want! I've entered to try and win the bottle, there were only 1888 made so a pretty cool competition:
Win Bundaberg 125th Anniversary Rum | Bundy
Win Bundaberg 125th Anniversary Rum | Bundy
To celebrate the 125th anniversary, we are giving away an exclusive prize of a rare Bundaberg rum.
Paying homage to the year of Bundaberg’s birth, only 1888 bottles of this exceptionally rare rum were bottled and made available to buy! Don’t miss an incredibly rare opportunity for Bundaberg fans to savour a piece of history.
Terms & Conditions
Back to form
Dan Murphy’s “Bundaberg 125th Anniversary” Competition Terms & Conditions of Entry
The Dan Murphy’s “Bundaberg 125th Anniversary” Competition (the "Promotion") is a promotion conducted by the Promoter.
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and a description of the prizes that may be won in the Promotion form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Entries not complying with these Terms & Conditions of Entry are ineligible and the Promoter reserves its absolute right to disqualify any entries do not comply with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- The Promotion is open to Australian residents who are over 18 and do not live in the Northern Territory or dry towns in Queensland or Western Australia. Entry into the Promotion is free. Directors, management and employees of Dan Murphy’s and its agencies directly associated withthis Promotion are ineligible to enter.
These Terms & Conditions of Entry will be displayed at www.danmurphys.com.au at the commencement of the Promotion.
- Definitions within this Promotion:
Promoter – Woolworths Ltd ABN 88 000 014 675 of 26 Waterloo Street Surry Hills NSW 2010
Promotion - means “Bundaberg 125th Anniversary” promotion governed by these Terms & Conditions of Entry and conducted as a promotion by the Promoter.
Promotional Period - means 9:30 AEDT on Friday 22 November, 2013 until 23:59 AEDT on Tuesday 24 December, 2013 Prize – means 1 winner will receive a bottle of the Bundaberg 125th Anniversary Rum and a double pass to the Bundaberg Distillery Experience.
- The Promotion commences and ends as specified in the Promotional Period.
To enter the Promotion, you need to visit the competition page and complete the entry form and answer “What your favourite Bundaberg Rum is and why” or "How are you going to celebrate the 125th Anniversary of Bundaberg Rum "? You will then to be automatically entered into the promotion. One entry will be recorded for each unique email address. By signing up to receive emails from Dan Murphy’s online, you agree to the following conditions. All entries will be entered into a database and Dan Murphy’s may use the entrant’s names and email addresses for future marketing communications. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing communications, the entrant should contact Dan Murphy’s. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to danmurphys.com.au.
- The judging of the Prize will take place at 26 Waterloo Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 from the 8th January 2014. Winners will be notified via email and will be published on the Dan Murphy’s website. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the most creative and uniqueness.
- A valid entry will the judged and the most creative entries as determined by the judges will be deemed as winners.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be a total of one (1) prize. A prize consists of one (1) Bundaberg Distilling Co. (BDC) 125th Anniversary Rum valued at $1,250 and 2 tickets to The Bundaberg Distilling Co. (BDC) Distillery Experience valued at $50 ($25 per adult). Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The total prize pool for the competition is $1,300.
The prize does not include airfares, accommodation. The winner must make their own way to the event and will not be reimbursed for any costs associated with transportation or accommodation. The Bundaberg Distilling Co. (BDC) Distillery Experience can only be taken during the tour operating hours and cannot be taken on Christmas Day, Good Friday & ANZAC Day.
Winners will also be notified via Email within 10 working days of the judging taking place. If the winning entry is invalid, that entry will be discarded and the prize will be awarded to the next most creative entry in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 5 days from the date of determination of that winner, their entry will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries who is in breach of the Terms & Conditions of Entry or who manipulates, seeks to manipulate or benefits from manipulating, the entry process or the Promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Dan Murphy's and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for Dan Murphy's promotional material.
- The Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person's negligence) relating to the Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.