Yates Vegie Growing Challenge 2013, a great way to save money is to grow your own and now there's extra incentive to try and win the Yates Vegie Growing Challenge 2013 to win a years supply of Yates products:
Yates Growing Challenge
Share your gardening journey for a chance to WIN a year’s supply of Yates products.
How to enter
- Join or login to the Yates Garden Club
- Click orange button below and complete entry form
- Plant vegetable seeds or seedlings
- Post at least 3 progress blogs
Yates Growing Challenge Terms & Conditions
The Promoter is Yates Australia a division of DuluxGroup (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 67 000 049 427) of 1 Gow Street, Padstow, NSW, 2211, Australia.
Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Registrations open Friday 30th August 2013 and close on the 29th September 2013. The competition period runs until 5th January 2014.
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are members of the Yates Garden Club. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, or agencies, suppliers or companies associated with this Promotion, are ineligible to enter.
- You enter the promotion by joining the Yates Garden Club (which is free to join) and completing the online registration form.
- Entrants are required to log-on to the yates website and submit at least 3 blog posts during the competition period.
- Entrants must also upload a ‘before’ photo(“starting off”) and an ‘After’ photo (“Garden is ready”) to display the progress of plants grown from seed or seedling
- Entries are limited to one entry per household
- All valid entries received prior to the close of the promotion will be individually judged by promotion judge(s) appointed by the Promoter. Judging will be held at Yates Australia, 1 Gow Street, Padstow NSW 2211 on 10th January 2014
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and address) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete and indecipherable entries and any entry which has incorrectly entered personal information or contact details shall be deemed an invalid entry.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected registrations. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. Subject to any written directions given under the applicable law, if for any reason, the competition is not capable of operating as planned, including infection by computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition, then the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this competition. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual.
1st prize – $500 worth of Yates products
2nd prize – $200 worth of Yates products
3rd prize – $100 worth of Yates products
- The prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Promoter retains the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise contact details provided by an entrant. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
I love to shop!