MSR REACTOR 1.7L STOVE SYSTEMDOWN TO $270.95-
MSR Reactor 1.0L Stove System
$270.95(You save $99.00)
Calculated at checkout
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
ADD TO CART
Add to Wishlist
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
MSR REACTOR 1.7L STOVE SYSTEM
The Original Reactor system. Perfect for 2-3 people, big enough to melt snow but compact enought for any trip.MSR Stove Systems are the fastest, most fuel-efficient stove systems in the world. They're also the only stove systems to offer high performance in real-world conditions like wind, cold temperatures and altitude. These compact, efficient units boil water and melt snow faster than anything else in the backcountry, making them ideal for everything from Himalayan big-walls, to long distance thru-hikes. Simply put, you'll burn less fuel, carry less fuel, and move faster than with any other stove available. And with MSR's proven quality and durability, you can be assured of that performance to pull you through when you need it most.
- The burner has two modes of heat transfer, convective AND radiant. This allows superior performance in all conditions.
- All pots used with the Reactor have an integral heat exchanger that reduces heat loss & cooking times.
- Fuel Efficient: An internal pressure regulator equalises the pressure in the canister to give a constant flame output regardless of temperature or the amount of fuel in the canister
- Wind Stable: The burner is totally enclosed giving total wind protection
- Boil Time: 1L of water in under 3 minutes in real world conditions.
Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.Unrivaled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab testsóboiling .5 liter of water in just 1.5 minutesówith an even greater advantage out in the real world.Unmatched Wind Protection: Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel.Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner, heat exchanger and internal pressure regulator produce best-in-class, fuel-sipping efficiency in all conditions.Compact: All systems are self-contained, fitting the stove and fuel inside the pot. (1.0L Reactor System nests optimally with our new, smaller-diameter 4 oz. canisters.)SPECIFICATIONS
Size 1.7L Minimum Weight 496g Packed Size 12 x 15.5 cm