| Delivery estimate: 5 working days |
Get out there and enjoy our perennially primo environment in style with one of these fantastic First Light Expedition tents.
Make your staycation, family trip or weekend away a 5 star experience. This tip top tent can sleep up to 4 persons, so if youíre a couple or trio who like to spread out and have a bunch of gear then this tent would be ideal. The tent sports a large bedroom which would fit a double air bed nicely, plus vestibule and boasts two zippered entrances for a great indoor/outdoor flow and sports a couple of windows with tie backs, so you can take in the glorious vista Ė when it suits you.
It features a 1000mm waterproof rating and rocks some sweet seam seals for a dry lie, whilst the entrance openings allow for a one sided passage or permit you to throw the doors open to all and sundry. The tentís super easy to assemble tooÖ just the ticket for when you want to spend more time exploring, less time toiling.
Whether itís the Corromandel for Christmas, East Cape for Easter or Mt Kaputar National Park for the kidís school holidays, this First Light tent turns camping into glamping.
- 1 Room (large enough for a double air bed or 4 pax with ground sheets) + vestibule (nice size area for a few backpacks or suitcases
- 2 Entrances for great indoor/outdoor flow
- 1000mm water rated and seam sealed fabric Ė keep dry while you lie
- A couple of windows with tie backs Ė enjoy the vista when it suits you
- Super easy to assemble
- Handy torch hook for bedtime illumination
- Comes complete with handy carry bag
Floor area: 9.9m2
Sleeping area: 232W x 232L x 140H
Porch: 232W x 141L x 117H ---- Please note: ground sheet covers half of porch
- Limit of two per order.
- WHILE STOCKS LAST, OFFERS END 12PM, Thursday, November 14, 2013