LOWRANCE X4 Sounder/fish finder $120, seems 1-daytee is now Knucklebone and they sell more than just shirts-
LOWRANCE X4 Sounder
Lowrance has been an industry leader in marine electronics since they were created in 1957. Whether its depth, navigation or Fishfinders Lowrance are a tried, tested and respected company.
The Lowrance X4 Fishfinder is an easy to use unit with proven Lowrance performance. Offering an easy to read 240V x 160H pixel resolution LCD screen with 4-level grayscale shades you will be able to easily view the screen in the sun making it perfect for kayakers or small boat anglers.
Often the target species are not on the bottom, This model has the benefit of having the Fishtrack system which enables you to see the depth of fish as they appear on the screen making it easier drop bait/jigs down to the correct depth effectively.
Our Lowrance products are locally sourced and have all the features that you will need in Australasia and are backed up by full local servicing and warranty.
Package includes all mounting hardware, transducer, cable, unit and instruction manual. Our Lowrance products are locally sourced and have all the features that you will need in Australasia and are backed up by full local servicing and warranty. Features
- Fishtrack technology
- Display includes- depth, structure, fish, water temp
- Depth range of up to 600ft/183m with 60degrees of fish detection range
- Operates at boat speeds up to 70mph/61knts
- Lowrance One Year Warranty
- Sunlight viewable film supertwist LCD display
- 800W peak to peak/ 100W RMS power
- High Speed 200kHz Skimmer- transom mount Transducer w/temp sensor
- Ideal for lake and inshore fishing anglars
- Dimensions 100mm x 150mm, 60mm x 80mm Screen
- Normal Price: $139.99
- Save: 14%
At Knucklebone we sell premium, top quality outdoor gear at crazy clearance prices! We offer one deal at a time; each deal is only available for 20 minutes or until sold out.