I like this: Traveller 70 Travel Pack might be able to put a padded camera section in the bottom to use, normally like camera at the top though due to weight of other gear, might be able to re-enforce the area to keep things from landing on the camera.
Deuter Traveller 70 Travel Pack
When taking that long travel break, you need a pack that's comfortable and won’t let you down. The Traveller Travel Pack by Deuter comes with all the features you need in a well made pack: an internal X frame that helps to even the load distribution with an easy-action pull forward waist belt to make adjustments on the move. There’s also a zippered expansion gusset for those souvenirs that you will inevitably acquire along the way.
- Concealable back system with Vari-Quick, X-frame and anatomically formed hip belt to carry heavy loads comfortably
- Large detachable daypack with ventilated back, valuables pocket inside and hydration system holster
- Luggage stabilisers inside
- Several zipped mesh pockets
- Compression straps
- Three grab handles
- Shoulder strap
- Wet pocket
- Hip & shoulder harness cover protecting your straps from getting damaged when unsupervised
- U-shaped zip opens the main compartment fully to be used as a drawer. Alternatively a divider can be zipped in and the bottom compartment loaded separately